Well, I'm still waiting for my next shipment of rings to come in. But I can't help myself, I do want to keep working on things.
The last two nights, I've done fragments of weaves testing out different pattens, but in the extra colors I have lying around which I don't plan on using. So that's been alright.
Below is a pic of earrings I've made with spare colors and sizes from my previous projects. The top pair was the first earring set I threw together to have something that matched my gunmetal necklace and bracelet. Tho they're fine earrings, I felt like the Japanese cross pattern clashed with the style of my necklace. So tonight I put together the bottom two, done in the same style as my byzantine necklace, just to see if they worked. I don't think they turned out half bad:
This will sate my crafting need tonight, but this weekend might be rough, as Monday will probably be the earliest I see my next round of rings. At the rate I burn through them, I should probably be putting in my next order!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment