Another holiday, but I manged to squeeze in 3 more projects! Feels like a good start to the new year so far.
A variation on the Byzantine weave. The center item is a pendant for a necklace (just haven't gotten the chain yet). There's a variation for color, by changing up the vertical triple rings from silver, which I'll probably try next time.
I threw together the next item for my NYE party:
Started it that morning and manged to get it done just before I had to head out for the party. It's silver and gunmetal grey. Unlike the green/brown Byzantine rope necklace I did earlier, this one is very loose and flowing.
Cooked this up tonight to go with the above necklace:
It's a double spiral bracelet also made in gunmetal grey. It's amazing how much lighter these pieces are than they look!
Next up - Dragon scales!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment