Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The hard part

It's always easy to declare you're going to be more productive/creative/etc. Actually doing that, however, is where it gets tricky. So that's why I resolved to post something - ANYthing - once a week. Preferably with a progress report or sketch.

Obviously, this is not that post.

But by putting it out there in the universe, on some cosmic level, you're sort of...well...obligated? to at least try to accomplish your self-set goal. At least I think so. Or the goblin under you bed gets to nibble on your toes. How's that for motivation?

Already this first week, I've been pondering in what format I plan on starting. Drawing? Writing? Every time I try brainstorming a writing idea, I think drawing would be easier. Then I stare at my blank sketchbook, and think writing is definitely the way to go.

Well, whatever works. Just so long as I stick to it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment